Mourinho: Chelsea gave me the happiness that I lost you

09:06

The most prominent Jose Mourinho Chelsea coach Thursday "moment of happiness and stability" experienced by his team, Premier League champions, and the "wonderful feeling" that given to him by the English club players, stressing that this does not happen with other teams. Mourinho said at a news conference in the Thai capital Bangkok, where fighting the English club's friendly match against a local team Saturday "after a sensational period that I spent with Chelsea and Inter Milan, you need to restore the state of my own natural happiness and this place gave me, that my current situation is good and stable too. " He declined to Mourinho to comment on Real Madrid put, who was once director of technical him and who is now without a coach following the Italian departure of Carlo Ancelotti him, explaining his coach during his work: "Sometimes not they have a chance to work with the team he loves or has a good relationship with his players ". Speaking about next season transfer window, he pointed out that Chelsea may sign with "two-sided or three new faces" enhance the strength of the English team to keep the championships achieved. In this context, he explained that: "The major difference is not happy and will have a reaction, we must be better if we just thought we would be a difficult situation", highlighting the importance of recruiting new players. He added: "We will also try to do our best in the Champions League, this season we went out without losing any match." For his part, expressed his captain John Terry for his desire to end his career among the English club, explaining: "I started playing with Chelsea when I was fourteen years old, for a very long time. I hope to finish my career football here, I love this It is the club as a family for me. " After the friendly match which waged Chelsea on Saturday, it is scheduled to travel to Australia in the second of June next to face the Sydney club in the last game before the start of holidays.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »